- Faith Defined.
- The Reality Behind Hope.
- The Proof of Unseen Matters.
- Commendation for the Ancestors.
- It’s Object is the Command of God.
- Faith’s First Act.
- Leads us Into Understanding.
- Reveals the Nature of the Universe.
- Makes Plain the Word of God.
- The Seen Comes from the Unseen.
- All the Universe Is an Act of Faith.
- Faith Results in Action.
Hebrews 10:39 – 11:3
39 But we are not those who draw back and are destroyed, but those who have faith and obtain life.
1 Now faith is the reality of what is hoped for, the proof of what is not seen.
2 For our ancestors won God’s approval by it.
3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by God’s command, so that what is seen has been made from things that are not visible.